- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of skin
- eyes and mouth
When Using this Product
- apply only to areas with acne
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
Water, Zinc Oxide (10%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (Castor), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Castor), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.
- NO Parabens, Fragrance, Animal Ingredients, Artificial Colors, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petrochemicals.
- Never animal tested.
- Maximum Strength Mineral Formula
- Tinted Cream Conceals